10 August 2006

*bloody birger jarl*

bloody hell. i just lost my posting i was working on about my time in stockholm, since the bloody computer at the bloody birger jarl just quit out on me, unannounced. shouldäve saved. letäs see what i can muster...

iäm here on a short excursion, to explore stockholm. i canät figure out how to make apostrophes on their computers, but å, ö, and ä are readily available. after my 5 hour train ride,and a bit of wandering, i sensed that i was more of a copenhagen girl than a stockholm girl. but after my day yesterday, stockholm got kicked up a few notches. perhaps it was because i had a great hair day. perhaps it was the perfect weather. whatever it was, i rocked the stockholm shopping scene. which, for me means, i scored lots of little gifts, 2 shirts, and an outfit. thatäs right, mom. an outfit. my favorite store, bric a brac, was a recommendation from karin erikssonäs super dreamy blog. as soon as i figure out how to make links on my blog, i will make those easily click-on-able. or perhaps karin will show me today, when I VISIT HER AT HER STUDIO! perchance.

so i will surely have more to write about at the end of the day after meeting karin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter